Dorothy Falls & Bighorn Sheep (from the CO Springs TPF meetup- 56k beware)

ashfordphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4 of us went after the Colorado Springs meet up and took pictures at Dorothy Falls. While there, we happened to have an amazing encounter!

Here are my pics, and I'm fully expecting Lars to show his and a new TPF member Julie to show hers :thumbup:

DorothyFalls-1.jpg

DorothyFalls2.jpg

DorothyFalls3-1.jpg

DorothyFalls4.jpg

BighornSheep-1.jpg

6 - Look at how close Lars is! They (the sheep) were hanging around us for about an hour. I don't have a zoom lens, so hopefully julie or lars will show us some Great bighorn shots
TPFmeetupApril07211.jpg

most of my waterfall pictures were shaky since I don't have a tripod. I think this was the trip that sold me on getting one asap.

Here is most of our group at Garden of the Gods with Pikes Peak in the background. It is an HDR photo, I combined 3 exposures, shot against the sun.

tpf_group_gog.jpg

More photos coming soon.

Where are the names of who is who?
And where is the TPF Salute?

Impressive countryside, waterfalls, sheep .... and mostly so impressive photos of all three!!!

No TPF salute .... we aren't quite ready for that .... yet. :)

Left to right: Frizbe (Justin), AshfordPhoto (Kyle), RVs4Fun (Wilson), I forget his name! (oops), Julie (no TPF name yet), and Lars (Lars).

These pics are awesome, guys! I wish I could have gone with you to shoot at the waterfall. I have some really good pics of the bighorn sheep that I took last Fall--aren't they cool animals? I'm actually going out to Glen Eyrie today to take some portrait shots. Maybe I'll run into the sheep. It was nice meeting you!

Hello from Julie! I finally got registered here (WriteHeart). I haven't had a chance to get to my pictures yet. I have a big meeting at work today and am still preparing for it. Hopefully I will get mine up soon.

Your pictures are great!

Welcome, ladies :) Julie - have fun at the meeting, but get your priorities straight! Let's see those pics...

Wonderful!! I'm sorry I couldn't make it for this one :(

Most reactions

Back