Double Exposure Family Shot

iBats

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
20ra99z.jpg

what do you think, anything and everthing, from C&C to just general comments about what you like/dislike about it

I really want to say I like it but .... something is off. cant put my finger on it. But Bitter is following me so I'm sure he will chime in.

Is it because they are so low and to the left in the frame? How do the trees correlate to the people? Is it the woman on the lefts creepy "I'm gonna get you while you ain't lookin'" look?

ya know - bitter's comment made me think about this...

with the lady's creepy look... and the "forest" that looks like it's on a mountain ... I am kinda thinking these 3 people are conspiring to murder someone...

Or maybe it's just way past my bedtime?...

Hmm..

Hahahahaa...I was thinking The Shining, or something. LOL

Yeah it's time for sleep.

lol, cant unsee the creepy now, btw thats my sister, dad, brother from left to right

I am not loving it. It actually looks like an old photograph that has faded?

For my little input, I think that the 'composition' of the people (hope I got the phrasing right) in not right, they are low in the frame, and there seems to be a lot on nothing up above them. I like to get a 'feeling' from what I am looking at, I like it to say something to me personally, and the colour seems not quiet right. The trees are hard for me to see. Maybe it does say something, perhaps work in progress?

For my little input, I think that the 'composition' of the people (hope I got the phrasing right) in not right, they are low in the frame, and there seems to be a lot on nothing up above them. I like to get a 'feeling' from what I am looking at, I like it to say something to me personally, and the colour seems not quiet right. The trees are hard for me to see. Maybe it does say something, perhaps work in progress?

im not sure what you all mean by they're low in the frame, its from mid/lower chest up and they take up most of the frame. Secondly The trees are supposed to be hard to see, hence the double exposure.

There is something about it that I like--mainly their expression(s). It looks a photo you'd see in movies. The trees might resemble an area where these people lived? Just one way to interpret it.

. The trees might resemble an area where these people lived? Just one way to interpret it.

I still say the trees resemble the area where they killed someone ;) lol

I'm thinking Silent Hill.

I think what is bothering me about the processing, is that there is too much empty space from the middle to top left of the frame. I feel like the trees should be taller than the people, also the trees strike me as tilted to the left. I overall really like the picture, it looks like you had fun with this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back