Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

Arrrrgh! I feel grumpy tonite...

I was stopped by a cop today while speeding on the freeway and given a ticket for speeding. That's fine, I'll go to the darn school and get the points off my back, but...

The cop looked at my licence and asked me where were my glasses (vision glasses)!!! I wear glasses mostly at night, when I can't focus well on the street signs, but not during the day. I mean I don't need them, I see fine without. However, when they renewed my DL they asked whether I wear glasses or not and I said that I do only occasionally at night. Sooo... they saw fit to put that on my DL, as having to wear corrective lenses. So now, after that speeding ticket, the cop gave me another ticket for not wearing my glasses!!! Is that stupid or what???

There goes my Leica lens on Ebay... :( :(

That's too bad :( I hope your weekend hold better news!

That's a bunch of crap. :thumbdown: I'd be ticked off, too. I suppose it's not worth the effort to spend the time trying to appeal that second ticket, even though if you felt like it you could - note from your eye doctor confirming your statements would probably do the trick. But they are counting on you not to have the time and energy, so they get to keep your money. :x boo......hissssssss!!!

Just renewed my licence and had my glasses on, the lady ay the DMV asked if I wear them all of the time.(I dont need them all of the time, but I like them :D ) She suggested, as the glasses are not required to drive, that I remove them for my photo. I guess she did me a favor.

Bummer.

terri said:
That's a bunch of crap. :thumbdown: I'd be ticked off, too. I suppose it's not worth the effort to spend the time trying to appeal that second ticket, even though if you felt like it you could - note from your eye doctor confirming your statements would probably do the trick. But they are counting on you not to have the time and energy, so they get to keep your money. :x boo......hissssssss!!!

Well, I'll go by the DMV and request another vision test, tell them I don't need glasses when I drive and ask for an amendment on my DL.

damn.. cops sometimes are really annoying... sorryy mate!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back