Double tonemapped wreck

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So wondered if any of you ever double tonemapp your HDR's? In the past I found it could give some very interesting qualities that you could use to mask in or just as a whole in certain type photos. As I was walking back in to the house the sun was shining through the blinds on my porch and thought what the heck lets see what I could do with 9 exposures double tonemapped, there was a huge glare coming through. I recently did some work to the home and had to put all my stuff from the shed into my AZ room so its kinda a mess...Once I can build a bigger shed for tools and what not I plan on putting tile and doing some nice mexican decor on my porch.....

Single

single tonemapped by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

double

double tonemapped by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

Anyways I just thought that sometimes double tonemapping can be interesting...IF you are into that sort of thing!

Hmmmmmm... Not really doing anything for me.

Maybe tone map one of your Disney or Old Town HDR images?

I have done it a couple times with some of my photography but I never liked a single one of them. I try to keep my tonemapping to a minimum because that is my personal preference.

I have tried a few but they all came out a mess , your it looks as tho it added a orange color to it , altho I like it , most people seem to go for the more real looking ones but I still prefer ones that look surreal like this one , I understand both sides of the spectrum tho

Now that looks "double tone-mapped"
badteeth.gif

Most reactions

Back