Down at the Marsh

Qonfused

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these two days ago at the local protected wetland area near by. I think some of them turned out pretty nice, and C&C is always appreciated.

SilhouetteGeese.jpg

I like how this came out. I love the silhouetted ducks against the murky water.

BenchesII.jpg

BrokenFence.jpg

Eagles.jpg

Those are eagles' nests.

Thanks!

I like the first and last ones. Sort of wish the first one had a bit more color to it though.

Any idea what kind of birds are in the 'eagles' nests?

They look like heron of some kind, but I couldn't help more than that. The first shot appears to be of some Canada geese rather than ducks.

They look like heron of some kind, but I couldn't help more than that. The first shot appears to be of some Canada geese rather than ducks.

Yeah, sorry about that. They were geese.

About the color, nothing a little photoshop can't fix!

SilhouetteGeese-recolor1.jpg

I love marshes!
And against the light photos with silhouetted ... well, yes, let it be Canada geese, or eagles' nests with herons. Very nice.

The play with DOF on the wrough iron armrests is some nice play and the light was nice (as we can see in 1 and 4, as well :)).

The third does not speak to me.

I love marshes!
And against the light photos with silhouetted ... well, yes, let it be Canada geese, or eagles' nests with herons. Very nice.

The play with DOF on the wrough iron armrests is some nice play and the light was nice (as we can see in 1 and 4, as well :)).

The third does not speak to me.

Thanks!

About the armrests, I was kind of looking for that kind of effect. I took another where most are in focus, fading out.

Eagles.jpg

Those are eagles' nests.

Thanks!

Great shots, I particularly like the silhouetted geese, and this last shot. This last shot appears to be a heron Rookery. Of course I could be way off, but as territorial as eagles seem to be, I can't imagine them nesting that close together.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back