Down By The Bridge

oCyrus55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some pics of a shoot I did awhile ago. I recently acquired photoshop, so I did some editing. These are my first shots edited with photoshop. Let me know what you think!

IMG_2590edit.jpg

IMG_2667edit.jpg

IMG_2605edit.jpg

IMG_2676edit.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I love the rim lighting in the last one! My kind of photo. They're all good and the model is gorgeous! I also really like the pose in the second one.

#2 and 4 are best to me
#1 I see red in corner of left eye, not sure whats going on there
#3 has shadow under nose that looks bad to me

thanks guys, wow I didn't even notice that red area in her eye... thanks for pointing that out. Well, I have photoshop now, so no big problem :)

Thank you craig. I truly appreciate the comments

Hi, #1 is a little overexposed on the left side of her face. #2 the highlights are blown out too much on her hair, just a matter of not going overboard with the levels slider which is WAY too easy to do. #3 Lighten the shadow under her nose and tone down the Bright white of her right front tooth and you will have a Great photo! #4 Great shot, you might want to crop some of the foreground (or not) and OBTW tell everybody that I took it. ;) mike

Personally I think #4 is outstanding. Nice looking model.

Thanks!

Yeh, she is a great model to work with. We probabley are going to do another shoot when the weather gets better around here (Richfield, Ohio). But it is a very nice sunny day today

Dont get used to takin shots with the same model as it WILL not help you, send her to UK and let us have a chance eh lol

She is great and YOU made her that way!!!

Ha thanks guys. She moved here from Hong Kong, and in Hong Kong she was a model. So, I think I am pretty lucky that she likes to work with me :).

beautiful shots.....#3 is a little too masculine looking for me, the chin is dominant.....but the other 3 are superb adn they dont look "photoshopped' which to me means youve done a GREAT job! beautiful girl, btw

Most reactions

Back