Down by the lake

Thanks Eric ,and Insomniac. I appreciate the comments.
Airic...We should try for a Kensington market shoot...or maybe the Distillery district. I wonder how many we could get out for that.

excellent exposures and detail man! love the shot of Kane :thumbup:

Chiller said:
Antarctican....ya know.. I never thought of that...could be a darkside post coming soon. whahahahhaha

Oh my, what have I done? Poor bird is warming up for a 'swan song', I fear.
*Dibs on the drumstick*.

Antarctican said:
Oh my, what have I done? Poor bird is warming up for a 'swan song', I fear.
*Dibs on the drumstick*.

Dont worry... no animals will be harmed or hurt in the making of this picture. :lmao:

Nice series. The first is very elegant and I love #3! Beautiful detail in the feathers! Great work!

JonMikal said:
excellent exposures and detail man! love the shot of Kane :thumbup:

my sentiments exactly... even including the :thumbup:

i think the feathers are my favorite shot...but i love all your swan shots, chiller....

and kane...dang good looking buddy there... he is so pretty...i know a few poodles in the south here that would give him attention...
poodle-sheps??? ok, not....but he is a looker...

These are the best I've seen, love the details and the close-up of the feathers. And Kane looks like he was enjoying himself as well.

Thanks again everyone for all your kind words. I appreciate it.

NIce shot I like your hiking partner can I borrow him? LOL..i love your photos..keep it up..and post more please..thnx..

and oh can i Have your dog on mah dektop thnx..

love #3! very very handsome dog... what a pose! hugs for him :hugs:
thanks for sharing

Thanks so much doenoe, monicam, and Mansi. I appreciate your kind words.
monicam....sure you can use pooch for a desktop pic. Im sure he would be thrilled too. I will let him know....k?

Thanks again

Most reactions

Back