Down by the sea

mad_malteaser

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken in Jersey, St Brelade's Bay. I spotted this while I was eating pizza, and couldn't finish eating fast enough to go and take the shot. I really like how this one came out.

Deckchairs.jpg

Well spotted. Lovely colour contrast. You were lucky to be spotting these two RED-and-white striped beach chairs ... and no one on the beach. Just calmness.

But I still think this might do with a bit of a crop?

It gives quite a bit of room to play with it, I think.

I'd welcome any suggestions with a crop. I've tried various ways but not been happy with any of them. Feel free to have a play around. I'd love to see what you come up with!

Well, this is just an IDEA ... no real critique, you see ... this could be what I might have done if this were my photo, but it isn't so you must like what you like best!

Mad_Malteaser_Deckchairs_myedit.jpg

Oops, and I'm now realising that with giving it the quick crop, I never even noticed the slight tilt...

I hadn't noticed the tilt either! Damn horizons! I'll definitely put a bit more work into this, since I think it needs it. I like your crop though. It adds a lot more to the picture to take a lot of that space away. Thanks for the suggestions!

Most reactions

Back