Down to the Beach in the Evening

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
36 C today so I headed to the beach to cool off.

beach.jpg

Nice colours.

Very nice! We could do with a bit of decent weather like that in the UK right now, it's dreech!

It's nae far I am, it's fine n' sunny bit affa cauld.;)

I would show you a pic of our beach, But what was not washed away is being removed from the prom,walkway and put back on the beach by men # and or woman#and their diggers

I would show you a pic of our beach, But what was not washed away is being removed from the prom,walkway and put back on the beach by men # and or woman#and their diggers
That was some storm then!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

72A31448-F25B-488C-AB59-412E0EED118E.jpeg
E120CA41-212A-4388-AE8B-6FD551F02385.jpeg
A048FA87-C657-4BEE-8228-99F0AE084471.jpeg
72A31448-F25B-488C-AB59-412E0EED118E.jpeg
Same every time .the stones are piled up by the council and the sea washes the stones away or pushes them up onto the prom. Yes we have been hammered by the two storm, only now there is being a let up in the winds, people are starting to look at the damage. We are lucky in some ways in that when the tide goes out the water/flooding goes with it. I feel sorry for those that have river flooding,
Edit.
These pics are from last year, this year the council has been very good and there are sand bags everywhere

Last edited:
View attachment 187197 View attachment 187198 View attachment 187199 View attachment 187197 Same every time .the stones are piled up by the council and the sea washes the stones away or pushes them up onto the prom. Yes we have been hammered by the two storm, only now there is being a let up in the winds, people are starting to look at the damage. We are lucky in some ways in that when the tide goes out the water/flooding goes with it. I feel sorry for those that have river flooding,
Edit.
These pics are from last year, this year the council has been very good and there are sand bags everywhere
That's a lot of water!

Nice colored sky
It was a beautiful evening.

Most reactions

Back