No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Playing around with the Fifty.

Straitened a little.

Last edited:
I like the tones that seem to be there.

Buuuuut, everything is oof and leaning left. The roof in the foreground could make a nice base for the skyline, but the chimney to the right side is too distracting and pulls from the nice skyline behind it. You had the time of day and light right, but the other items pull too much from it.

I like the tones that seem to be there.

Buuuuut, everything is oof and leaning left. The roof in the foreground could make a nice base for the skyline, but the chimney to the right side is too distracting and pulls from the nice skyline behind it. You had the time of day and light right, but the other items pull too much from it.

Thanks, I really didn't do much to it, a little contrast, highlights, sharpness and reduced the shadows a hair.

That is actually a view from our balcony, I really hate that Chimney but can't do anything about it. Our neighbors above us has given me permission to snaps some shots from his Penthouse balcony which still has the chimney...but hopefully not as bad. We just have conflicting schedules.

There's a spot I'd found in Dallas once that offers a GREAT view of the downtown skyline.. and it's unobstructed... I wasn't into photography at the time, but I remember the view and how open and clear it was. I vaguely remember it and I'm trying to think of where exactly that spot was.. I know we were near a large parking lot. Anyway, if I think of the place, I'll let you know... might be a really awesome location to get some shots.

I agree with the above.. like the lighting but the location is just off.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back