downtown family

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Arrghhhhh!!!! Exposed bra-straps (#3). You KNOW better than that. Twenty lashes with a wet cable release!!!! The way I would have probably arranged the family (aside from further from the background) is to have the red-shirted child sitting on Dad's left knee and I think I would have moved around just a little more to the right, and had Dad sit up straight and smile. This would have formed a nice triangle and other than that, I would have left everything else more or less the way you have it. Parents and grand-parents care most about the children, so DON'T hide them in family shots.

Yeah. I really want to make a simple document of some sort to send people before we shoot to discuss wardrobe. I was pretty bummed when she showed up with very visible straps and dad in a white undershirt :( I couldn't have likely tucked the bra away as it was like a racer back in the back but I should have tried! Too busy trying to corral the two year old. Lol

Oh and I may have to post one more image just because no one will believe what's in it.. lol

So.. since dad wore this to their shoot.. I decided to completely run with it.. lol brick wall again and all!

$myher (1 of 1).jpg

Yeah. I really want to make a simple document of some sort to send people before we shoot to discuss wardrobe. I was pretty bummed when she showed up with very visible straps and dad in a white undershirt :( I couldn't have likely tucked the bra away as it was like a racer back in the back but I should have tried! Too busy trying to corral the two year old. Lol
No, no, NO!!! No 'document'. Talk! Meeting... get-together, face-to-face!!!!! Bring a laptop/tablet and show them examples of images with appropriate clothing. Discuss what they want, and what their tastes are. That doesn't mean they'll follow your advice, but it gives you a fighting chance (Witness a family shoot last year where even after discussion, the woman wore black trousers and a white shirt! ). As for the bra, I suspect most of the strap could have been artfully tucked under the straps of her shirt, or even just removed for the shot.

Last edited:
Yep. I do on one hand have to commend people for just being themselves.. but goodness. Lol I have to say the random heated argument that took place down the street was slightly less scary when a Marine with a weapon was there though. Haha I had these brief well good thing we have a lil protection thought.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back