Downtown shadows and shapes

That third shot is fantastic! The reflections are very Dr. Seuss-ish.
Nicely done.

I like them all. #1 would make a great wallpaper.

#2, the lamp adds a lot to the composition. Takes a bit of focus away from the pattern of the building, but not too much.

#3 is my favorite of the set. You've taken the one pattern and found it inside another pattern. Really cool. I think a border might even make this better.

Gipson.
I didn't know you did this stuff either.

The third one.

I will be spending the day downtown tomorrow Gipson.

I like the pattern... but i miss the pattern breaker in the first; third is also wonderful!!!

Regards :D

Thank you, Frequency! I am working trying to "get" abstract / minimalist photography... and occasionally something "clicks"! Learning! lol!

I like them all. #1 would make a great wallpaper.

#2, the lamp adds a lot to the composition. Takes a bit of focus away from the pattern of the building, but not too much.

#3 is my favorite of the set. You've taken the one pattern and found it inside another pattern. Really cool. I think a border might even make this better.

Thank you, Jeremy... I appreciate the feedback! :)

All we need is Schwetty to show up with a different angle and it will be a Trifeca!

Nice work Charlie.

Gipson.
I didn't know you did this stuff either.

The third one.

I will be spending the day downtown tomorrow Gipson.

hahaha.. I hope you have fun! I always try to "see" things.. and try to capture them. Not always successful... but that is part of the fun!

All we need is Schwetty to show up with a different angle and it will be a Trifeca!

Nice work Charlie.

Thank you, Cheryl! I have a ways to go.. I actually didn't like #3 as much as the others... surprised me! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back