TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20070112_0052.jpg

20070120be-fg.jpg

20070120bn-op.jpg

Hi!

Good choice of the foreground in #3. Perhaps you just need some extra light to make the scene shine.

I love number 3 hard to put into words but I like the cold feel it has. I would not change a thing about it. It looks very ominous to me like its right out of a sci-fi movie.

Wow some brilliant reflections well done :thumbup::mrgreen:

opps double post.. delete this

Photo 3 is taking my breath away!

And there I was just starting to look at this thread, and already thought upon seeing Photo 1 "Wow, this is nice, what a wonderful time of day he chose to take these, the sky still bright enough to light up the scene and have lots of detail both in the sky itself and on the beach, yet so many lights already on in the houses and in the streets", and then I came to Photo 3 and could only gasp! This is so much "Blue Hour", and I LOVE the "Blue Hour" ... I am all in love with this photo! :lovey:

Is Photo 1 an HDR, by the way?

Hi!

Good choice of the foreground in #3. Perhaps you just need some extra light to make the scene shine.

It was the weekend so downtown was mostly devoid of light or maybe just too early. I plan to go back, see if it's better on weekdays. And I'll try a vertical panorama, maybe square format. But I'll have to time the tide and evening hour perfectly and hope for no rain.

Photo 3 is taking my breath away!

And there I was just starting to look at this thread, and already thought upon seeing Photo 1 "Wow, this is nice, what a wonderful time of day he chose to take these, the sky still bright enough to light up the scene and have lots of detail both in the sky itself and on the beach, yet so many lights already on in the houses and in the streets", and then I came to Photo 3 and could only gasp! This is so much "Blue Hour", and I LOVE the "Blue Hour" ... I am all in love with this photo! :lovey:

Is Photo 1 an HDR, by the way?

No, it's not HDR but a blend of 2 exposures from the same raw file. Then add some curve and saturation and sharpening and voila.

thanks everyone for your comments. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back