Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_DSC0018.jpg

_DSC9979.jpg

Nice! Posed for ya to.

Sorry to hear he is downy, I wonder what he is bummed about? :801:

Great capture!

Like the birds but would like to see a bit more color contrast and separation from the background. The image still needs work but this is a good starting place.

downy.jpg

Like the birds but would like to see a bit more color contrast and separation from the background. The image still needs work but this is a good starting place.

View attachment 123735
Thanks for the critique and suggestions. Good info. On my monitor the bark and the birds flight feathers have a pinkish cast in your edit. My monitor is uncalibrated.

Mine is...LOL, new Spyder and calibrated last week...but there is also the chance of a color shift because I am working in a different program and from a 72 dpi file...which can make a large difference in tonal representation. I always check my whites before posting and on my monitor, the whites are clean and crisp.

Mine is...LOL, new Spyder and calibrated last week...but there is also the chance of a color shift because I am working in a different program and from a 72 dpi file...which can make a large difference in tonal representation. I always check my whites before posting and on my monitor, the whites are clean and crisp.
Thanks! Either way, I really should calibrate. Hope I can find a pal with Spyder.

They have a pinkish cast on mine to and I am calibrated.The pink cast stands out more so on the tree.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back