TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CC welcome. And wanted.

2645667177_efcd2a3e2b_b.jpg

2645664987_eb2e17984c_b.jpg

Cute doggie! :)

First shot looks a bit dark- bright background is going to get a bit washed out if you bring it up, but I think it needs to be done. It's a cute shot. Not terribly interesting, really, but cute. The leash is a little distracting.

The second shot has a lot of distractions- leash, bowl, some weird thing on the ground there, ball... the framing seems a bit off, too.

Just my opinions, of course.

First shot looks a bit dark- bright background is going to get a bit washed out if you bring it up, but I think it needs to be done. It's a cute shot. Not terribly interesting, really, but cute. The leash is a little distracting.

The second shot has a lot of distractions- leash, bowl, some weird thing on the ground there, ball... the framing seems a bit off, too.

I can't get better with out this, thank you!

^^ Ditto. First pic is a little dark, really cute shot with a priceless expression, but dark. Second pic the lighting is way better, however there are alot of distractions and I would like to see some more composition.

However, you have an adorable dog and I said a big "awww" when I brought up this thread. The photos are both very sharp, just keep working with it, work on your composition and watch the lightning. It looks like you where in harsh light when you took these? In the shade, I can see, but still that light can affect photos.

Cute pics though!!

I see no distractions.

2645664987_eb2e17984c_bcopy.jpg

:lol: That's such a ****ty clone stamp job. But you can barely tell!

BUMP!

Come on people I spent 5 minutes cloning for the sake TPF!

Feel guilty? I just feel dirty and I like it. BUAHAHAHA

hahaha....I knew you would come :lol:

:lol:

Where there is Photoshop and toofpaste... I will be there.

Most reactions

Back