DPP crashes

MACollum

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've tried searching on google for why this may be happening and have read about the problem with specifying folders. It appears that this is not why it's crashing. I've tried renaming the folders, tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it still crashes when I double-click to open edit a file in DPP. Did I miss something?

I'd also like to add that my computer itself is on the fritz; it could be the motherboard (but I just don't know). Could this be what's going on? I had to reinstall Windows (XP) recently and that's when it started doing this, not before the Windows reinstall. I downloaded and installed all the available updates for my machine, including a few video updates. Maybe the updates changed something??

did you download the nvidia updates from windows update by anychance?... when i did this, my computer when completly mental...

did you download the nvidia updates from windows update by anychance?... when i did this, my computer when completly mental...

I wondered if that could've been it. I recently reinstalled windows and when I did I went to the manufacturer's website and downloaded all the updates available for my computer. Two or three were nVidia driver updates. Is there any way to undo the updates without reinstalling Windows all over again or am I screwed?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back