Drag it out...C&C welcome!

:playball: AND IT STARTS!!!!:lmao:

Lol let the war commence!!! I am done responding to them, let's see if they come back to spew some more. Oh well.

Anyone have any ACTUAL critique on the TECHNICAL ASPECTS of the photos??

In my opinion, for what it counts for lol.
Great DOF when needed, loveley soft skin tones. But number 2 is a little dark for my liking...Nice shooting tho, it looks a fun enviroment :)

I recommend that you find a new forum to advertise the perversions.

I'm probably as far to the right and brutally conservative as anyone on this forum..... and even I find the above quote to be over the top.

If you don't like it, don't click on it. :er:

Jeesh. I recommend that you find a forum that isn't so deeply rooted in the First Amendment.

Nice Captures OP. I particularly like #4, its too bad it seems a little soft though.

In my opinion, for what it counts for lol.
Great DOF when needed, loveley soft skin tones. But number 2 is a little dark for my liking...Nice shooting tho, it looks a fun enviroment :)

Lightened it up a little...

DSC_0425_filtered.jpg

I like your second edit much better, but, and please don't kill me for this, it seems a little too bright on his skin now, on the forearm. BUT, I could be wrong and it could just be my monitor.

And I thought the title of this thread was "Drag it out" not "B*tch it out" :lmao:

I like your second edit much better, but, and please don't kill me for this, it seems a little too bright on his skin now, on the forearm. BUT, I could be wrong and it could just be my monitor.

And I thought the title of this thread was "Drag it out" not "B*tch it out" :lmao:

LOL Is there no happy medium???? You people are just never satisfied. Haha J/k :)

Hahaha I'm sorry! Please don't yell at me.
a4af7k.jpg

Like I said, I like it much, much better, it's definitely an improvement over the darker one. And I'm pretty sure my monitor here at work is screwy, so I'll "critique" your shot better when I get home. *evil laugh*

Back to the actual pictures. Since they are test pictures I guess they are ok in the sense that the skin tones look good in 2,3 and 7. The thing, however, that is most worht noting, is that while the subjects are really interesting the pictures lack an identity of their own. The main reason for this is that the images don't enhance the mood in any way. While you could use lots of fancy photoshop effects, I'm thinking more of including context clues in the picture...something that conveys a reason, meaning or feeling, these pictures don't, even with the great subjects (especially the scary clown girl).

Hahaha I'm sorry! Please don't yell at me.
a4af7k.jpg

Like I said, I like it much, much better, it's definitely an improvement over the darker one. And I'm pretty sure my monitor here at work is screwy, so I'll "critique" your shot better when I get home. *evil laugh*

That's right, you go home and critique....I reject your observations until you are at a properly calibrated monitor! :biglaugh:

Back to the actual pictures. Since they are test pictures I guess they are ok in the sense that the skin tones look good in 2,3 and 7. The thing, however, that is most worht noting, is that while the subjects are really interesting the pictures lack an identity of their own. The main reason for this is that the images don't enhance the mood in any way. While you could use lots of fancy photoshop effects, I'm thinking more of including context clues in the picture...something that conveys a reason, meaning or feeling, these pictures don't, even with the great subjects (especially the scary clown girl).

So like, a little more of the crowd reacting to the performers or something like that?

I personally think you use too much skin smoothing. Give some noise a chance. Noise isnt always bad ;)

"If you don't like looking at them, go find another thread to look at"

If you don't like my critique then "go find another thread"

Like I said take the advertisement for perversions elsewhere.

Then give me technical critique on my photos such as how the lighting or the focus is. I will listen to it then. You are not giving critique, you are bashing a culture and being closed minded.

Take your advertisement for self-righteousness elsewhere.

Ya gotta just love the blatant hypocrites running the mouth

"you are bashing a culture and being closed minded. = Take your advertisement for self-righteousness elsewhere. "

I have no more intention of critiquing photos of perversion than I do of critiquing photos of Fort Knox floor plans submitted by a bank robber. OOPS there I go with self righteousness again.

I looked at this thread earlier "Just to be fair, sensitive and open minded" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you have never been open minded

Most reactions

New Topics

Back