Dragons & Damsels

Waaawww!!!!!!!! Great job! I like no 3 the most and I must say I admire your patience. I tried to do some macros this summer and I think I spent more then an hour taking pictures... I was with my hubby in a wild part of my country ( it's a place where it can pass 2 days and you don't see anybody- it's just you, the tent and nature) Anyway...I was captured by those little insects and I didn't realized that time passed and my hubby went down river ( he was fishing) And at one point I heard him screaming, he was really scared that something bad happened to me,beacause he didn't head or seen me for more then an hour.:lol:

WOW WOW WOW

number 3 is a bit more awesome than the awesomeness of the others

Just got back from Vegas :D

Thanks for all the comments. For those who asked, I use a ProMaster 7500 with a Lumiquest softbox and Canon off camera flash cord. The flash and softbox are mounted on a Manfrotto macro flash bracket.

The Lumiquest softbox and flash bracket help me to be able to spread the light more evenly. It takes some trial and error. I always use my flash in manual mode.

edit:Hoppy...no tripod. All my macros are handheld. Most are shot at 1/250s with flash.

Most reactions

Back