Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my favorite band playing at my favorite bar. Check out their music here
http://www2.lawrence.com/bands/drakkar_sauna/

camera: Rolleiflex 3.5E Planar
film: Arista Pro 400 in Sprint 1:9
scanned from neg

drakkarreplay1104b.jpg

drakkarreplay1104c.jpg

The clarity is awesome in these! I really like the second one, the background is very interesting. And B&W is always great.

I can only see the second one, for some reason. :scratch: Great clarity, beautiful!

The backdrop in this club cracks me up. So much nicer to the eye than the nondescript dirty walls in some of the clubs my friends have played in. Makes the shot even better. :D

Matt, you always have such great captures! You can always get a sense of what it was like being there at that specific moment! Nice work!

Zach :D

great pictures ! :bounce: I prefer the second one too.
It's amazing, It makes me think about pictures taken in seventies, I don't know why... Maybe the clothes, or the decoration... :shock:

Trig said:
magali said:
It makes me think about pictures taken in seventies, I don't know why...

It's got to be the hair!

I think its the Stache! THey were pretty big in the seveties right? Of course I don't know first hand :)

aggiezach said:
Trig said:
magali said:

It's got to be the hair!

I think its the Stache! THey were pretty big in the seveties right? Of course I don't know first hand :)Zach :D

I immediately thought the same thing. Zach, your dead on; staches were pretty common place in those days so long long ago....whew....let me sit down...I'm sooooo tired! :wink:

jonmikal said:
aggiezach said:
Trig said:
magali said:

It's got to be the hair!

I think its the Stache! THey were pretty big in the seveties right? Of course I don't know first hand :)Zach :D

I immediately thought the same thing. Zach, your dead on; staches were pretty common place in those days so long long ago....whew....let me sit down...I'm sooooo tired! :wink:

:lol: Yeah I just remember seeing pictures of my dad in the 70's and he had the full beard, but all of his buddies had the stache! Some people are saying its gonna make a come back.... I guess we'll see about that :lol:

Hey! I'm at home now and I have the first image...weird..... I think I like the first image best. I like this angle. Probably the double-acoustic thing, combined with the great hair, is what gives it that 60's-70's feel....makes me think of those great folk artists.

peace. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back