Dream

DramaDork626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dramadork626.deviantart.com
Olympus Digital, indoor, just the ligthing from outside.

This one got alot of views but I wonder, is it too cropped at the bottom? I think perhaps its a little tight.
Wish.jpg

I really love this picture. If you crop about 1cm from the right hand side (removing the small brickwork but leaving the big brickwork) and straighten it in line with the reflection, I think it would look even more amazing. But you've probably done that for some artistic reason that has gone way over my head! Love it!

Also agree with cropping the right side. And maybe try adjusting the level or contracted a little

I would crop in about 1/2" inch from the right, so the reflection is still there but the brickwork corner is gone. I just find that to be distracting. awesome shot though..

Nice! :thumbup: I love your stuff! :D

I agree with the crop and the only other thing that I can see that bothers me a little is it's not level.

The glass and the wall are leaning out at the top. I don't know if you can straighten this with a crop without loosing too much?

I agree with DF3 photo. Seeing a bit more of her hands would nail this shot and minor crop of the small bricks was a great call but overall I love the fact that you see more of her expressions on the glass and not on her. GREAT JOB!!

Rotate anti-clockwise about four degrees to get the brickwork/window horizontal/vertical and crop off the bits mentioned before and you've got a real winner there.

Rob

VERY nice! i love the reflection! it's done perfectly! just a wee little crop on the right as was said before... but amazing shot!

Most reactions

Back