AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...of my vacation.

I always preach take time to smell the roses but the last few weeks have been so busy I have not even had time to check TPF let alone add anything. However, I did have a great time at the airshow last week. As soon as I finish posting this I have to pack up for a wedding I’m shooting in a few hours. Tomorrow I actually have nothing planned so maybe I will have a moment to do some photography for myself and unwind. Monday I start another two and a half weeks without a break but at least two days include airshow work so that is cool.

Anyway, this shot reminded me how much I love vacations.

dream1766.jpg

Sorry I have not been around more,

Eric

Yes, well, I am sorry, too! I wish we had you more around here, too.
But if life is different at the moment, what can you do?

Eventually, calmer times will come and more AIRIC-photos will arrive at TPF.
Can't wait for that moment to come.
Thanks for giving us at least a little "dose of AIRIC"!

i sure have missed seeing your stuff eric...good to hear from you...good luck..and remember, this too shall pass...be careful!

love this picture....keep dreaming...

Thanks everyone, I’m kind of doing two jobs right now at work but soon I will be out on the road doing service calls. I have a computrekker backpack on order so I can take the laptop and my cameras and between calls I will take time to snap a few pics. I have always been good at slowing my life down and taking time to unwind. To add to my enjoyment I have a new Mazda 3 to bomb around in, Zoom! Zoom! With a five speed manual transmission this thing really rocks compared to my tired Sunfire.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back