invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p757264013-4.jpg

Nice. not sure why no one has commented. I think the horizon line is a little central. Not just being a rule of 3rds nazi but I feel that as the title is "flowing away" a portrait crop with more of the nice snow patterns in the foreground would emphasise the "away".

I mised this one! I like it.. lovely textures! I think that horizontal format is best here... personally.. as it shows more of the patterns in the snow that evoke the wave-like drifting away feeling....

Very beautiful !
I would dare to suggest to move the house just a little bit down.

Kind of a cool shot...would have been even better if taken from an even lower position with the camera.
Crop out those two trees that are entering the frame through the border on the right, they are messing up the balance of the shot.

Nice. not sure why no one has commented. I think the horizon line is a little central. Not just being a rule of 3rds nazi but I feel that as the title is "flowing away" a portrait crop with more of the nice snow patterns in the foreground would emphasise the "away".
I agree, this would benefit quite a bit from just a slight crop at the top.

Kind of a cool shot...would have been even better if taken from an even lower position with the camera.
While I do agree, I have to say that this was shot at the lowest height that my tripod allowed.

Crop out those two trees that are entering the frame through the border on the right, they are messing up the balance of the shot.
I agree again – the balance could be improved a bit by doing some chopping on the right, but I haven't been able to find the place for the perfect cut.

In any case, this photo is a fail in my book – I waited for about half an hour, all set up, for the sun to go down... but the sunset was less than bleh and the golden-hour colour non-existent. I don't think I'm going to spend any more time trying to fix something that can't be fixed :)

Thanks for the feedback everybody!

Most reactions

Back