Driftwood II

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey gang, I went out for another sunset last night, and found so more of my friends the driftwood!

driftwood_2.jpg

Just in case you are wondering, the original Driftwood can be seen here .

Thanks for looking :)

Very beautiful!

But damn, is it something wrong with my monitor adjustment, somehow I find large quantity of photos on TPF slightly underexposed. OK, slightly, but this one looks considerably underexposed.

Well, if it's only me who sees it underexposed, something is definitelly wrong with my monitor!

Thank you :)

I think your monitor is not calibrated correctly. I'm at work on a calibrated monitor, and it looks fine.

I agree, it looks gorgeous!!

How much? and do you accept credit cards? ;-)

Beautiful! The colors that you manage to get in all of your pictures are amazing. Brilliant but yet subtle. The lighting is this is great, excellent job!!!

very cool!

great colors! something about the wood just doesnt seem right for some reason...i cant tell what. maybe it's because the tip is cut off at the end, or because it's so level with the waterline/horizon. hmm. oh well. hah.

wonderful!

If I were still using my old monitor (you know, the one that I complained about so often for its dark presentation of your photos), I might say the same about this photo as KizaHood did (that monitor would have shown the whole bottom as a dark mass, leaving out all this lovely golden detail on the driftwood) - but since I've had my new TFT screen, I am sooo happy about photos like this one. It really shows the reflection of the setting sun so perfectly on that piece of wood. And this sky did its very best for you to look nice in your photo, right?
(Is this some sort of vonnagy-style I am seeing...? Reminds me of his pics, anyway.)

I'm looking at it on a calibrated LCD monitor. The exposure is right on. If it were exposed more it would get blown out from the sun.

i wish the sky was like that where i live :( its always overcast, its frustrating

Thee shot looks great

Most reactions

Back