Drone/4K/Editing??

JTPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a new phantom 3 4K. I have almost no experience messing with video and while I’m really enjoying the drone the editing part has me stumped.

What is the best way to edit raw video? And what Ida good simple editor that will let me do the basics such as add text, clip, and combine?

Thanks!

There is nothing special about drone videos. Use any of the programs that have been mentioned lately.

There is nothing special about drone videos. Use any of the programs that have been mentioned lately.

I know there is nothing special about drone videos. Looking for names of programs. Thanks for the attempt though.

Hi Jt,
Can't answer your question but hoping someone new will chime in.
Am wondering if I should get the monthly service from Adobe to do some pp.
I have the Mavik Pro, but only used it a few times.
Nancy

I use kdenlive on linux, though I see they have a win version available. Imovie kind of ends up being the default entry level choice on osx.

Kdenlive does 4k video just fine on my terrible arm based chromebook, so it should run on whatever hardware you have, although higher spec hardware will obviously yield faster results when previewing, importing clips and rendering final output.

There are simpler programs, but this program is fairly popular, has a similar workflow to what was pioneered by adobe premiere back forever ago, and so you can probably transfer knowledge gained in it to many other programs should you decide to move to a paid program, or just a different program for whatever reason.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back