Drone crash into stands at US Open

I saw this in the elevator this morning and the first thing I thought of was.....wait for it........TPF :)

It's going to get CRAYZEEEEE and the nutbars are going to ruin it before I can ever play with one.

Last edited:
Somehow, without an enraged Kentucky father, two girls in bikinis sunning out back, a brandished Glock .40 on the Kentuckian's hip used to menace the drone owner and his friends, and a 12-gauge loaded with #8 birdshot, this drone falling out of the sky story just isn't very amusing...I mean c'mon...high school teacher crashed drone into nearly empty corner of stadium during almost meaningless bottom-of-bracket women's tennis match in NYC...yawn...

Yeah mean to really tell me you're in sports in 2015 and don't know what a drone is? Really?

Yeah mean to really tell me you're in sports in 2015 and don't know what a drone is? Really?

And it's not like this is a new phenomenon

Well now that I think about it, I wouldn't take a Gopro to a tennis match either. Action sports FTW. Standby while I catch this backswing with my Gopro.

Last edited:

I think she heard it but did not see it. Funny, they got jets to stop flying over the US Open (to some degree), and now they have to deal with drones.

I think she heard it but did not see it. Funny, they got jets to stop flying over the US Open (to some degree), and now they have to deal with drones.

Really? That so everyone can hear the biggest grunt in the world at a serve? UUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHH! YES! I made it over the net. :D

John McEnroe would almost have certainly hit the drone out of the sky.

Most reactions

Back