Dropping in...with a few in Philly.

Mrsforeman1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't shared in a while. So here are a couple taken in Philly.
CC Welcome.

warehouseweb.jpg

grassweb.jpg

Those are beautiful - I like them both very much - great job!

Thanks everyone...
It's nice to hear that I am growing.

These are really nice and the previous comments are mine as well.

My only nitpick would be the tilt in the first. Look at the cornerpost on the right and follow it up the page.

I would get rid of the distracting G on the door, crop the wood at the bottom and slightly brighten facial areas particularly under the eyes in the first one.

The second has too tight a crop on her arm and areas of the face also need to be slightly brightened.

Lose the earings. They are more of a distraction than anything else.

skieur

I disagree about the earrings. Not that they aren't distracting, I guess they kind of are. But, I wouldn't tell a client to remove them! I LOVE wearing huge silver hoops myself and I would be annoyed if my photographer told me to get rid of them. If they told me they thought they might be distracting in the photos I would appreciate them looking out for me and then continue to wear what I wanted since they are MY photos.
That being said, I do think you should soften the undereye circles a bit and brighten her face more in the second as the wheat is really bright and takes away from her face some. I like the first, but not from that angle. I wish you had been able to take it from above more!

These are great! Love the composition and sharpness of the images. Very cool DOF on the last one...great job!

I'm not bonding with the first one. I think it's due to all the hard angles in the posing... especially her right leg.

HOWEVER... I really like the second. Just a bit of general retouching, and I'm totally sold.

-Pete

Attachments

• $grassweb.jpg
    $grassweb.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 77

Most reactions

Back