Drugs and Creativity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

Drugs seem to have worked for some and not for others. Imaginations seem to have been sparked by usage in the past, but tends to get in the way in the current.

Thanks everyone for being honest about things. I still smoke weed, but find it to obscure things more and more every day and therefore use it less and less. I feel my work is becoming better for the lack of interest in the 'inspiration.'

I did not read much of this thread but I feel that I should add some real input, what little I have lol. Drug useage can change not only thought processes but also demeaner during what ever creative endevour being tackled. My Ex-brother in law could not paint a car to save his life unless he was falling over drunk. When he painted in that condition it was always flawless, No conserns or dwelling on things seemed to result in a much steadier hand.

Yes- Because one hour photo booths have lousy drugs.

I love riddles.
lol

K that is all I have to add

on the request of you guys i will lock this little bad boy of a thread.... and lets all be friends about this.... so i (ironically) end the thread with a quote....

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Amen. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back