DSLR Sony Alpha 100

GreenNV

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pic7.piczo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got finished of reading the replies to my threads that were unfortunately deleted before I had the chance to get back to them. Thankfully I had subscribed to my threads and had received the emails & so I just wanted to say 'thanks' to all those here who had replied to give me advice, links, welcomes, etc. I appreciated it! :wink:

Here is the message that has just been posted:

By: firemedic0135

Welcome to another alpha owner.I have had no problems with mine thus far and about 1k actuations.I am not an advanced photog pretty novice right now but have learned quit a bit from the photogs here though.I bought a dvd with specific details for the alpha and found it to be very good.It helped to learn alot of the functions that I didnt know existed or what thier function was.It of course started rather remidially (power switch,lcd screen,Etc) but progressed into the most advanced functions of the camera.It even had some composition,and general photography tips that were helpfull.

Hi firemedic0135,

Thanks for your post, sorry I missed it. *LOL*
So this DVD that you mentioned, where can I buy this? What is the name of it? :)

It was a forum problem, thankfully the admins and mods fixed it up really quick.

The Minolta film SLR lenses are compatible with the Sony A100 aren't they? I've been considering going to digital, but I'm not too keen on having to give up my macro lens.

Any of the maxxum lenses are good to go.The MD/MC lenses will not work unless you have an adapter.

I'm curious to see if they release another model any time soon -- like a rework of the 7D.

Most reactions

Back