Dubai Shopping Festival Starts Today

Sharfy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It will be my first time to experience the festival here at Dubai.

Heard a lot of good things during this event.... lots of things to capture, Concerts, mall shows, carnivals and lots of different nationalities who will be out the streets experiencing the festival sale.

"A fireworks display is set to begin simultaneously at 8.30 p.m in several areas across Dubai to mark the start of the 16th Dubai Shopping Festival. The areas are the Dubai Creek Park, the area opposite the Heritage Village in Shindagha, the Global Village, and the Dubai Outlet Mall." - 365 Things To Do In Dubai (FB account)

Just want to share it :)

It will be my first time to experience the festival here at Dubai.

Heard a lot of good things during this event.... lots of things to capture, Concerts, mall shows, carnivals and lots of different nationalities who will be out the streets experiencing the festival sale.

"A fireworks display is set to begin simultaneously at 8.30 p.m in several areas across Dubai to mark the start of the 16th Dubai Shopping Festival. The areas are the Dubai Creek Park, the area opposite the Heritage Village in Shindagha, the Global Village, and the Dubai Outlet Mall." - 365 Things To Do In Dubai (FB account)

Just want to share it :)

Apparently the most famous shopping fest in the world.
I'm on a hunt for some good deals for a DSLR. But all I see from advertisements over the newspapers which included on discounts are Canon 1000D, 500D and 550D/ Nikon D3100 and D5000. I need some higher models ughh.. Very annoying!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back