Duck!!! well.. multiple ducks... (please vote!!)

What's your favorite?

• Total voters

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
I'm having a friendly photo contest wiht a few people on another local message board where all we can use photoshop for is to crop/resize our photos... no adjustments at all...

One of the categories is Birds.... so i went out and found these guys swimming around in a pond.

Please vote for which one you think I should submit in the contest, or if you don't like any of them, say so!!

Expect more from me from the other categories in the next few days :)

nytmair-bird01.jpg

nytmair-bird02.jpg

nytmair-bird03.jpg

nytmair-bird04.jpg

nytmair-bird05.jpg

niice dan, i like the first one cuz it shows the colors on the duck head.. did u use ur zoom for all them? must have, u woulda scared them awayyy

tekzero said:
niice dan, i like the first one cuz it shows the colors on the duck head.. did u use ur zoom for all them? must have, u woulda scared them awayyy

yep, 12x for these... i couldn't get close at all without them swimming away :(

Nytmair said:
tekzero said:

yep, 12x for these... i couldn't get close at all without them swimming away :(

:lol: Dang duck, I have the same problem ever time I try to get shots of them at the park. On the opposite end I have a friend who’s aunt has a pond with pet ducks that come to your feet for feeding

that would be nice!! there are pigeons at my school that will just walk around and you could be like 2 feet from them and they'll just chill there... i wish i carried my camera around at school just for that :lmao:

thanks for the replies so for! and so far i agree with everyone... 1,2,5 are my favorites :)...not to choose one of those :scratch:

I really like ducks anyway......with orange sauce for preference!
However, that second picture is neat, I like the composition, colors and patterns.

Most reactions

Back