Due Respect

Paul M

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This “Rolling Wall” memorial visited Clearwater, FL for the first time in November 2008. As a smaller replica of the stationary Washington,DC original, it has holograms of the statues displayed at our nation’s capital. A highly decorated Veteran salutes with respect, reflecting on the past and praying for the future.

This a very emotional day for me. The "Rolling Wall" memorial was just as emotional for me as seeing the one in DC. On the side of the field, they also had a memorial for everyone lost in Iraq, and another for everyone lost on 9-11. I actually found both of my cousins names on that one. Needless to say it was hard to keep my composure. Anyways, as I was leaving I asked one of the many Vets I thanked, if he would let me get a shot of him. He was happy to oblige and this is how I composed it.

Now as far as PP, I didn't want to clone out the chain or crop the plants and the wall because I thought it added to the "reflection" factor rather than crop it where the hologram and reflection would be lost. I'm open to all c&c, as I really like this shot but I am not sure if something is missing or should be changed.

I just thought I would share my first pano of the Rolling Wall for those that are interested in seeing it.

Last edited:
Great pic aside from the glare IMO . Really catures a remarkable thing. I would not even push the my title as a amatuer but I would crop this pic down to just the memorial if your mp will allow it, because the other stuff seems destracting and the chain which I don't guess you can really do anything about.

also i guess i should have read the rest of your post, so disreguard everything I said.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back