Duel #2

Too cool, folks. Voting is practically IMPOSSIBLE with all these contributions! WOW. You ARE busy at night (by the way: I woke at 3:30something and could not get back to sleep until way after 4 and was VERY MUCH thinking of you all running through your houses taking photos! :D)

I'm definitely with the majority. They are are awesome in their own ways...especially given the limited scope of the topics and the time constraint. I think you all did an awesome job, and I'm SOOOOO glad I didn't participate!

Congrats to all!

I think we should make this TPF Fight Club slightly smaller next time. Maybe limit it to 3?

Just an idea.. :D

WOw!!!...you guys/gals rocked!!!!!!!!!!:headbang: :thumbsup: :headbang:

LittleMan said:
I think we should make this TPF Fight Club slightly smaller next time. Maybe limit it to 3?

Just an idea.. :D
I'm not sure about 3... Maybe 5, what d'ya think? ;)

And thanks a lot to everybody who watched our nightly wanderings. :D

Alexandra said:
huh, actually i'm not. I just know one long quote because it was in "Pulp Fiction" and i've seen the movie 20 times at least...
And I still win.
Look up the verse. They made it up, it doesn't exist (I'm pretty sure)

clarinetJWD said:
Look up the verse. They made it up, it doesn't exist (I'm pretty sure)

It's heavily modified... it's nowhere near being acurate, but he kind of caught the gist.

Wow verbal. what a cool idea this was! Looks like everyone really enjoyed it and took photos of things tbhey wouldn't normally find 'arty'. It's awesome.

Maybe you should do one every week or so.

Great work everyone too!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back