Duel Results

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Congrats to our winners, ClarinetJWD and...um...Me!

Joe and I are tied with a total of 14 votes each...nice job man! It's an honor to be tied with the likes of you!

Everyone, y'all did really well and I had a blast... Alex and I are hoping to be partners in crime in further TPF Fight Club events, and we'll be talking to Chase about making it official.

Here are the categorical (is that a word?) winners (I stole this, sorry...too tired to recount)

1) Music
ClarinetJWD: 7
Littleman: 4
Andreag: 1

2) Computers
ClarinetJWD: 8
Littleman: 2
Alexandra: 2

3) Books
Verbal: 7
Littleman: 2
Alexandra: 1
Darin: 1
Sara: 1

4) Bathroom
Littleman: 4
Woodsac: 4
Jcharcalla: 2
Verbal: 1
Sara: 1

5) Office
Verbal: 5
Alexandra: 2
Jcharcalla: 2
ClarinetJWD: 1
Littleman: 1

I think maybe a recount is in order, I counted 16 for JWD and 13 for you. :p

I counted from Littleman's count so maybe he missed a couple, I don't know.

:D

andreag5 said:
I think maybe a recount is in order, I counted 16 for JWD and 13 for you. :p

I counted from Littleman's count so maybe he missed a couple, I don't know.

:D
I counted that Joe got 16, Verbal got 13 and I got 13. :thumbup:

ah... Well then! :D

I'd like to thank the forum, Nikon, and of course, Scott, for letting me borrow his flash unit. I could never have done it without your help! :lol: :lol:

Congrats Verbal, and the other category winners! It was a lot of fun, and I'd love to do it again...soon.

Btw, I know I should have clarified before-hand "no voting for yourselves", but I figured you guys would just not, y'know? ;) But next time that'll be in the rules...sorry that slipped my mind this time. I think it's a ton more fair this way though, don't you?

Any chance of ever having one that isn't in the middle of the night for those of us in Europe? Please? If I beg, maybe? ;)

alexecho said:
Any chance of ever having one that isn't in the middle of the night for those of us in Europe? Please? If I beg, maybe? ;)
If you beg very hard on your knees, I may consider thinking about it... :)
We'll see what we can do... After all, european time is in advance, so I may very well spend an afternoon doing this for you guys.
So keep begging. ;)

Most reactions

Back