dumb question about Photoshop Elements 4

mapgirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have looked at the booklet and on-line and I'm just dense about this.
After I've down-loaded (uploaded?) photos from my camera and saved them to a named file on my C-drive, how do I get that same file of photos back into the "Organizer" when I want to work with them later? I've usually worked with photos right after downloading them, so they're right there. But now I can't seem to call up the same file?
Here's what happens:
1. I go to "Organizer"
2. Then I go to drop-down menu on "file" and click "get photos" and click "from files and folders."
3. Once I find them, I highlight all the listed images in the file and click "get photos"
4. But then a window opens up and says: "The items listed were not imported." Then under "reason" it says that the images already exist in the catalogue.
But if I go to "catalog," it doesn't have any particulars, nothing to click. It's like all my photos are massed together in the catalogue. How can I move a file from my C drive to the Organizer?
thank you!

Look down in the bottom left hand corner. It will say 'date', etc. Just click on the 'FOLDER LOCATION' and that should be the answer to your question??
Hope this helped-:)

THANK YOU!!!! :hail: I'd hoped it was something straight-forward like that. But with all my clicking around, I still don't think I would have stumbled onto that particular answer.
Thank you again!!!

Most reactions

Back