DuPont Forest Waterfalls - Transylvania County NC - Part II

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's my annual pilgrimage to the mountains. The drought in the Southeast has severely diminished the colors and watershed that are normally afforded visitors. This is my first attempt with waterfalls with a "real" camera. How did I do? After a six hour drive back, several shots after getting home, this is the best I could come up with. I think there's a few more in the bunch, but I couldn't be @ssed to do much more than this at present. I'll work them out over the weekend. These falls were in the film "Last of the Mohicans".

Enjoy and please comment on what you like or not.

Triple Falls (middle falls)
DSC_4137_edited-2.jpg

DSC_4173_edited-1-1.jpg

DSC_4143_edited-1.jpg

Your first photo seems really well composed compared to your second and third photos. The second and third ones look like the waterfall is cutoff; I think you should have tried to include more of the waterfall in the pictures.
JMHO :)

I like the first one the most, I agree about the other two looking like the waterfall was cut off.
Nice job though.

I agree with Abel, the composition of the first is the best. I really like the softness of the water in all 3.

Of all your photos on this outing, divided up and put into two threads, the first in THIS thread is the best you are presenting us.

Most reactions

Back