Dust on nightclub pictures

toaster2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a Kodak CX7430 4MP digital camera with problems when I take photos in a dark room and use a flash. I posted my pictures at:
www.celeratelecom.com/000_00701.JPG
www.celeratelecom.com/000_00702.JPG
There are white dots of various radius all over the picture. On each picture, the locations of the individaul dots change. This problem has happened at two diferent locations. Is the problem truly dust floating in the air? Do I have a poor camera? Please give me your advice.
Frank

Hello,
I have a Kodak CX7430 4MP digital camera with problems when I take photos in a dark room and use a flash. I posted my pictures at:
www.celeratelecom.com/000_0701.JPG
www.celeratelecom.com/000_0702.JPG
There are white dots of various radius all over the picture. On each picture, the locations of the individaul dots change. This problem has happened at two diferent locations. Is the problem dust floating in the air? Do I have a poor camera? Please give me your advice.
Frank

Looks like you went ghost hunting and found some orbs. Here is what google has to say about them http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/orbs.htm. Anyway you are probably right in that it's just the reflection of the flash off dust floating in the air kicked up by the people dancing. Or then again maybe it's paranormal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back