DxO9 for free

I've got the latest version, and the noise elimination algorithms are second-to-none

Not surprised, they do this every year. It helps get people interested so they will buy the newest version. As noted on their website the key that comes with this version is not upgrade-able. But for those that are looking for something more than what came with their camera it is a good start at a good price.

To those that have DxO, do you find it to be worth the money?

Debating getting it to help with noise reduction from high ISO images...

To those that have DxO, do you find it to be worth the money?

Debating getting it to help with noise reduction from high ISO images...
And there is the beauty of the current offer. Get the pro version 9 for free, give it a try and if you like it buy version 11 if you want.

Thank you for this as it is one of two I am exploring. Worth a try.

Strange that it does not even support the D7000. Pity, would have been interesting for the noise reduction.

The Nik plug-in collection abandoned by Google is IMHO the best free deal going.
Proof of sorts that not all orphan software is shite.

Last edited:
Downloaded the fee copy since it did have my camera and lens combinations. I tried it out on some of my existing RAW images to compare them to Aftershot Pro images I had previously processed. I must say, the lens and camera corrections are outstanding. Beyond that, I couldn't tell a whole lot of difference, though DXO options are more limited. How does the lens correction in DXO compare to Lightroom lens corrections?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back