E-session i did recently.

atmsanchez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is for a couple who's wedding i am shooting this month.
3702076543_19cfb7ae95_b.jpg

3702077191_55a4445b9e_b.jpg

3702884110_1b539f43c4_b.jpg

3702078115_48d0716d26_b.jpg

1- I know its a moment in time type of capture, but I don't like the actual moment of this photo. A split second before would of been better IMO. His lips look like he is ready to inhale her.

2- She looks a tad bit out of focus and has her fingers cut off

3- Love the sharpness of the image, but looks like it could use a tad of levels adjustment in PS...its looking a bit flat.

Great choice in location. Looks like a bunch of great areas to take photos in and you took good advantage of that.

Good luck on the wedding! They look like a nice couple and I'm sure it will be fun

thanks alot on the comments, yea i liked something about the second one, but agree for sure about the sharpness, plus had harsh lighting in that spot that is why converted to to b/w.
yea i am nervous about the wedding like normal, this is my 3rd one. but i get nervous before any shoot so that is normal,lol

I think they're all too soft my for me....but composition wise I like number 2 the best among the group.

Good luck with the wedding. btw...don't say you're nervous...say you're excited ;)

camz
http://simplydashy.blogspot.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back