Eagle Scout photo... C&C please

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
my brother-in-law just earned his eagle scout, and they needed a good photo for the newspaper, flyers, church, invitations, family, frames, etc... I think this one came out the best. What do you think?

34X6.jpg

thanks for looking!

Fellow Eagle here. First of all, the colors are good. Too bad they'll never be reproduced well, if at all in a newspaper. Also, it seems as if there are several elements missing from his uniform. The red epaulette is missing from his visible shoulder and the world brotherhood patch is missing from above his left pocket. Otherwise, good photo.

Very nice. I played with the levels a little and added some unsharp mask to bring out some detail but I wasn't sure, since it was for the paper if that's why you didnt want that done. Just thought I'd play... lol I'm bored this evening, it gives me something to do and it's a cool picture. :thumbup:
34X6.jpg

thanks guys, I'm sorta getting used to the basic editing at this point. Still have to work at the bigger stuff. ;)

And NJMAN as far as being bored LOL my kids were sleeping. I actually only have two of my own but another (my cousin) is always here.Still though - 3 is the number of kids around cause my husband is like a big one! :)

But a good edit isn't possible without a good photo, as nein-reis has produced here. :thumbup:

Oh ya, thats right, they do sleep sometimes...:)

Sorry, I have 4 young ones in my house, and its rarely quiet. Very seldom when they are not tearing around the house getting into something...but that's what makes life interesting. ;)

And sorry, don't mean to hijack your thread Nein-reis. Nice composition and color! Well done. :thumbup:

NJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back