EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some shots from the Eagle nest this past Sunday! Little tribute to my little Fox Buddy first who died right in front of me as I took the Eagle shot's. Talking with the Authorities this is the second fox found dead in 2 days here. Someone fed them anti-freeze....what bastards!!

R.I.P. little Guy. He is so poisoned that the Eagles and Vultures wont even eat him!

PIC_3896.jpg

PIC_3880.jpg

PIC_3883.jpg

PIC_3651.jpg

PIC_3682.jpg

PIC_3684.jpg

PIC_3762.jpg

PIC_3804.jpg

Flew right by me....
PIC_3844.jpg

PIC_3885.jpg

PIC_4090.jpg

PIC_4106.jpg

PIC_4129.jpg

PIC_4130.jpg

4,5,8,11 are gorgeous? Ever considered any competitions?

I might just be picky but on closer look 13 looks like there is some noise, what ISO was that?!

Last edited:
Wow ...hope they catch the you know what ....... that did that to the foxes. Excellent shots of the action at the nest cant wait for our nests up here to come to life. Really like that inflight Pileated.....very cool.

Yikes, those are some amazing shots! I'm not sure what else to say other than that! Thanks for sharing, very inspiring work!

Poor fox :(

Great capture on that Pileated! Did he win the race?

What a miserable thing to happen to those foxes. I hope they catch the bastard who did that to them.

Awesome shots of the Eagles the clarity is fantastic! Poor little fox :(

Where in Florida did you spot the eagles at?

As tough as a Eagle looks, taking off, who would want to mess with them........Mike :thumbup:

4,5,8,11 are gorgeous? Ever considered any competitions?

I might just be picky but on closer look 13 looks like there is some noise, what ISO was that?!

THANKS....

#13 WAS AT ISO 400, F7.1, 1/1600 Shutter. He was in a strange lighting situation, I may have opened the shadows a bit more than I should have..tough call!

Good eye!

I hope they catch the one who killed the fox(es). There's no reason to do that. Anyway, Nice series man!

Amazing pictures. The best I have seen of bald eagles on this forum. These pictures make me jealous... a little bit.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Nice captures! I am curious though. Are you dropping in the background? Hard to imagine those blues coming out like that with the bird's having such a good exposure. Mask Pro?

No photo shop King here. Sky is very Blue depending on which angle I am shooting at and where the sun is positioned, hence the different blues in many of the shot's
. This time of year we have very nice blue sky in Central Florida.

Most reactions

Back