EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well.....my favorite Eagles are back to the nest for another nesting season (6th year i have followed this pair). This is the Male waiting for his mate to return.......

He didn't move for 1.5 hours....so I got him in few different light conditions

_ECD5302-copy900.jpg

_ECD2179-copy900.jpg

_ECD2144-copy900.jpg

LOOOOVE bald eagles! Of course I think these photos are amazing. He looks nice a healthy, stong, and majestic. I will leave the nit picking to others, I am too distracted by that amazing eagle. Thanks for sharing.

Eric, I am so jealous that eagles pose for you! Do you tell them they will be on "TPF"? Did you shoot these with the D7K or the D300?

The only nit picking I will do is to mention the inconsistent colors of the images. Beaks and feet start off orangish yellow, then become yellow, and finally end up orange. Otherwise great shots.

Gorgeous pictures - the bird too btw ;)
I think the difference in the coloring of the Beak and Feet is due to the lighting. To me it seems that the sunlight was full on the eagle on the second picture while he was more in the shade on the first and third.

The only nit picking I will do is to mention the inconsistent colors of the images. Beaks and feet start off orangish yellow, then become yellow, and finally end up orange. Otherwise great shots.

Thx for the feed back. As I stated in my post the light was changing as the sun was setting.

Coastal.......used the D300

My god, the last one is so cool! It's like the eagle is going to talk to you!

Or he's thinking. "I wish that dude would stop shooting me... Actually he's starting to look pretty tasty!"

Thsoe are nice and really something to crow about. ;)

62157959.jpg

saw the title and my mind jumped to lord of the rings...

Love all the images especially the pose in the last one. 1.5 hours - I would commend you on your patience but come to think of it, how would anyone be able to leave with a subject like that :p

Don't know if it is me but the first shot looks like something you would see in a museum. Don't take that as a negative remark: it means your shot is crisp and sharp. The lighting is also stunning and balanced!

Keep your eyes peeled for more eagles :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back