Early morning fog & fall colors

fantastic set, love them all! the first one was my favorite until i saw the second one. then the third. so i just decided they're all my favorite. what drone do you use?

fantastic set, love them all! the first one was my favorite until i saw the second one. then the third. so i just decided they're all my favorite. what drone do you use?

Thank you for the feedback! I'm using a Mavic 2 Pro.

Last edited:
I'd swap that for what I see when I look out of my window right now. The distribution of the light on the first is quite stunning. All lovely.

I gasped out loud when I saw the first one. Just amazing! I have a nice drone but my photos never come out very clear!! How are you getting these shots?

I missed this post earlier. Oh my, what a great set!!!!!!!!

I gasped out loud when I saw the first one. Just amazing! I have a nice drone but my photos never come out very clear!! How are you getting these shots?

Thank you.

What drone are you using? These are shot in full manual on a Mavic 2 Pro. A good still morning certainly helps, but not 100% mandatory for quick shots.

Thank you for the feedback! I'm using a Mavic 2 Pro.

Oh nice! I have the mavic pro, first version I guess. Idk maybe I'm just too picky and pixel peeping, do you notice a lot of noise in the shadows?

Only on low light shots do I notice excessive noise. Like with a DSLR, I'll shoot a little underexposed and bring it up in post for some things.

Amazing shots

Most reactions

Back