Early Morning Mist

Kemal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these with my Canon G5, tell me what you think, I have more at www.kemal.ca

Picture%20041.jpg

Picture%20044.jpg

Picture%20058.jpg

Picture%20047.jpg

#1 is cool, it looks like I am actually looking up towards the sky instead of straight in front of me....nice!

It's all real, no photoshop. I can't stand photoshop-asisted photo's when it comes to the content. Maybe to clean up a few flaws here and there but not to make 50 percent of the original photo.

The first 2 have so much potential but unfortunately the sky in both shots has been overexposed by the looks of things.
I really like the 4th one and think it would look excellent if you cropped it to be a panoramic.

Let me say this... I asked if they were photoshop because I'm more likely to cut some slack to a mostly complete 'camera out' image. I personally like 1 & 2 but they both could have benefitted from a little less exposure I think. Even with that said I would have kept and used them. Blowout doesnt bother me and I know that contrast sucks in the mist.

See that is cutting some slack based on what I know about how the image would really look. Now if it was created in photoshop, there is no reason for it not to be perfectly exposed ect. So for me it does make a difference whether it is live or memorex..

If I didn't know these days I would have assumed it was photoshop and said the same things, that it seemed over exposed. Yes that makes me a photo bigot but I can't help it. I'm sure there will one day be photoshop sensitivity training classes for people like me. They might even be manditory. Maybe even a rule on some well meaning forums.

The mist was a litle difficult to work with, I liked the way it looked. But, yeah, no photoshop- what was there was there and for better or worse, I got it with the camera and no photoshop was added.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back