Early Morning Sun

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fairfax Ave, L.A. iPhone, through a car window.

D8EE5502-DB3E-4736-9BA1-663F4AD5108D.jpeg

Does this mean no more hospital images? I hope so!
Thanks for those kind words! I’ve been home for a week, and making good progress, with a mini pump in a shoulder bag giving timed IV doses of antibiotics. All from a blister on a toe that got infected! Looking forward to losing my “purse” after a six week treatment. At least I’ll still be able to count to twenty on my fingers and toes!

Last edited:
It's colourful for sure.

Thanks for those kind words! I’ve been home for a week, and making good progress, with a mini pump in a shoulder bag giving timed IV doses of antibiotics. All from a blister on a toe that got infected! Looking forward to losing my “purse” after a six week treatment. At least I’ll still be able to count to twenty on my fingers and toes!

Was it sepsis then? Scary stuff. Recover well.

Was it sepsis then? Scary stuff. Recover well.
It was, but I received, and continue to receive excellent care and things are going very well! Thanks for your kind wishes!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back