Early morning walk.

GrfxGuru

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.grfxmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken during an early morning walk around Arlington (Texas) River Legacy Park. I didn't get the sun rays as well as I hoped, so I'll have to work at that.

2876829400_946877454e_o.jpg

Thanks for looking. Maybe next time I'll get to see some of the wildlife around there I hear about.

Thats awesome. warm colours of the sun work perfectly i think with the green of the trees. its actually one of my favourite colour combinations. bravo.

Thanks, I appreciate the comments. I knew I had to take the shot while I had the chance as I had people coming up behind me and about 5 seconds after the shot some people appeared in front on the path from around the corner as well.

But you got them, those rays, and I can almost feel their warmth, and I can tell that this early morning walk must have been enjoyable. With camera or without. Your camera really captured what was so enjoyable. Lovely light. Reminds me of photos I took while on an early morning bicycle ride (never showed them). I also tried to capture the rays. It is not easy.

Thanks LaFoto :), yup it was a wonderful walk for sure. I did not photograph it but perhaps the most enjoyable part was watching the morning mist move along the river as the sun started to rise. I learned a lot from the walk this time and am ready to go back and see what I missed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back