Early Morning

jake337

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I was visiting Lawrence Kansas to meet done of Debbies cousins (she has ALLOT).

They like to drink. Allot.

I ended up falling asleep early and waking up at sunrise.

I usually don't bracket that often but hey why not. Is this HDR overdone.

2017-03-20_09-52-17.jpg

Last edited:
So I was visiting Lawrence Kansas to meet done of Debbies cousins (she has ALLOT).
They like to drink. Allot.
I ended up falling asleep early and waking up at sunrise.
I usually don't bracket that often but hey why not. Is this GET overdone.

This image is way too blue imo (see edit below) and absolutely needs some extra work, but that's just my idea!
Success.

img.JPG

Last edited:
I think Jake337 got the color right. To me, that looks just right for a very early morning Kansas sunrise, which I've seen quite a few of.

A lot of times when you do HDR all of the highlights get smashed. When I upped some of the lights and cropped in a bit, I felt the image was a little stronger. Nice shot though.

2017-03-20_09-52-17-edit.jpg

I like the original better looks good to me.

I like the original better looks good to me.

Yes, the original looks dim and blue/gray, which seems realistic, seems accurate to me. The edits seem a bit too bright for sunrise.

^ Maybe I am used to sunSETS, come to think about it, I have not seen a sunRISE in a while! :blush:

A lot of times when you do HDR all of the highlights get smashed. When I upped some of the lights and cropped in a bit, I felt the image was a little stronger. Nice shot though.

View attachment 136876

While I prefer my version I still like what you did.

Not sure about the crop though as I wanted both the mercedes and Lexus in the image to contrast the trailer homes.

I like the original too. The blue fits for me....

Blue Hour fits considering the sun is barley over the horizon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back