Earths Artwork Aerial Photos

Mike Swaine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

I am new here however I am a long time devoted aerial photographer. Aerial photography is my job, my love, my passion and my life. Below are images of each series that make up my Earths Artwork compilation.

Fire in the Sky series
EarthArt-007499.jpg

Patterns and Farms series
EarthArt-021981.jpg

Ripples and Banks
series
EarthArt-017219.jpg

Living Skin series
EarthArt-000662.jpg

Liquid Life series
EarthArt-010716.jpg

Pristine Places
series
EarthArt-007045.jpg

Brush Strokes series
EarthArt-002218.jpg

Miscellaneous series
EarthArt-016310.jpg

All together there are about 700 aerial photos in the Earths Artwork aerial photography compilations.. You can view all of them here... www.abovephotography.com.au/EarthsArtwork/

I haven't made a cent from these photos and few people even know that the site exists! so if anyone can suggest where I could market them too it would be much appreciated.

HAVE A SUPER DAY!!!! :)

Mike

These are great.
#2 is very interesting. I've never seen so many colorful fields before. What on earth are they growing over there? And in such long lines.
Our land is in squares and green and yellow, with the occasional blue.

This is an awesome series.
What is the last picture of?

Thanks Neea!

#2 is a shot of a farm out at Dalby about 250 miles west of Brisbane in Australia. They grow everything from sunflowers to soy beens to wheat. Majority of the Farms and Patterns series are out that way.

The last one is the roof at Southern Cross Train Station in Melbourne. If you look closely you will notice that the ridges aren't at all uniform. Below is another shot of it where this randomness is more noticeable.

EarthArt-016296.jpg

Nice photos, although the copyright text is bothersome.

It might be difficult to market these, as they've already been published.

Welcome to the forum.

I agree, the watermark is distracting but I can understand that you want to protect them.

I haven't made a cent from these photos and few people even know that the site exists! so if anyone can suggest where I could market them too it would be much appreciated.
You could put them into a book and get it published/distributed. The biggest and heaviest book I own is [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Earth-Above-Third-Yann-Arthus-Bertrand/dp/081095947X/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_k2a_3_img/104-4514626-7857559"]'Earth From Above' [/ame]by Yann Arthus-Bertrand

Most reactions

Back