East of Toronto meet up

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It just started to develop tonight but the plans right now are for Canoncan, Chiller, Raymond Barlow and myself to meet at the Lyndeshore Conservation area in Whitby on Saturday (Nov 5th) anyone that can make it is invited to join in. No time set yet but I would imagine around 8-9am in the parking lot. We will see who can get the best Heron pics this time. If you are interested PM me and I will stay in contact with any details or you can post here.

Eric

DocFrankenstein said:
Heron pics? I don't have anything longer than 200 :(

Thats ok. The shots I got were pretty close and would crop well with a 200mm. Provided they fly that close again.

Eric

Cool! This is a photo of where we will be. The arrow shows the parking lot where we will meet.

lyndeshore.jpg

When driving along Bayly you will see a boardwalk and at the end of it is where I took the Heron images.

Eric

I know. I usually don't worry about the weather until the day before. We can post Friday evening to see who is coming. I know it is far for you. There is also a nice area for bird feeding that is in the woods that you really need sunlight to shoot in to make it bright enough.

Eric

Just checked the weather, and it looks like the rain might hold off. Should be about 9 degrees and a few clouds, but that might change. I good to go Saturday, but Sunday is out for me now.

hey guys! have a great time there! i wanna see loads of pictures!!! Of course, not those with herons!1!! but pictures of you! group photos for example!!! :D:D:D:D:D have fun!

mentos_007 said:
hey guys! have a great time there! i wanna see loads of pictures!!! Of course, not those with herons!1!! but pictures of you! group photos for example!!! :D:D:D:D:D have fun!
ditto! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back