East of Toronto meet up

Wow! Its coming together. I was worried about the weather yesterday but its looking good enough. Canoncan and myself will be there around 8am in the parking lot. If you guys are a little later just walk east out of the parking lot parallel to Bayly and you will find the boardwalk. If you get off at Brock you will see the boardwalk before you get to the parking lot. This is going to be fun. As well as the big birds there is also a place where we can hand feed the smaller birds that are great for photos. I will see if anyone has some birdseed and I can feed them while you guys take pics.

Eric

mentos_007 said:
hey guys! have a great time there! i wanna see loads of pictures!!! Of course, not those with herons!1!! but pictures of you! group photos for example!!! :D:D:D:D:D have fun!

There should be enough gear and experience to at least get a snap shot :) This is going to be fun.

Eric

The weather looks like it might be on our side.
I will be there around 8ish. Got the battery charging now. !!!

OK, I'm off to bed. You guys have my number if you are lost or need to call. I will be there at 8 am with a coffee. When you get off the 401 at Brock there is a Tim Hortons if you need it.

Eric

AIRIC said:
OK, I'm off to bed. You guys have my number if you are lost or need to call. I will be there at 8 am with a coffee. When you get off the 401 at Brock there is a Tim Hortons if you need it.

Eric

cool!! Coffees for everyone so we can have a toast to TPF and all our friends here when we meet. Just heading out now, see you guys and gal soon!!

This sounds such a cool meet-up!
Dang!
Wish I could be there, I would LOVE to meet you all in person! Raymond and Daisy, Eric, Carl, Jen ... is Peter going to be with you, too?
Take loads of photos of yourselves, too, please.
Herons too.
OK.
But YOU! Hm?
Oh, this is so exciting! ;):D

Ugh! 6.45am. My day off and I get up even earlier :)

Well, lets go hunting Herons, Canada Geese, Blue Jays and TPFers :)

You said it LaFoto, this is exciting.

Eric

Just got home, what a blast to be with such cool dudes, Carl, Peter and Eric ,.. Thanks soooo much for your company today and sharing stories and experiances! It was aweome to be around such talanted folks, and even better being around such great guys! Too bad ErrantStar didn't make it!! I am off to PS land to see what i have.. It was such poor lighting after the sun disappeared, I am not expecting much.

I'll be there for the next one ... whether Ian can walk or not!!!

(as I told Airic ... Ian messed his knee up at hockey last night so I stayed home so he wouldn't have to deal with the kids by himself all gimped up all day!)

I'm sorry I missed it and love the pictures guys ... :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back