Easter Dresses

Richard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raeelle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay so I finally found some time to go out and shoot some portraits. This was what I call my first real session attempt for outdoor photography portraits. Most of my other portraits have been mostly window light. I have done other outdoor portraits but I am usually by myself with the kids and we are usually just around the house and I can only spend about 15 minutes before a melt down occurs. This session my wife and I drove around to a couple of locations and I was able to spend an hour or so. I already was able to learn alot from this session. Anyway C&C always welcomed.

FYI: My older daughter just wouldn't give us a smile and my little one was very cranky, which was really out of her charater, she is always smiling usually. Well it's been a couple of days since the shoot and now she has a fever, so I'm thinks she was already feeling sick when we took these pictures.

_MG_1583-Edit.jpg

_MG_1627-Edit.jpg

_MG_1667-Edit.jpg

_MG_8499-Edit.jpg

_MG_8543-Edit.jpg

_MG_8564-Edit.jpg

These are very cute, but I would just watch out when cutting off body parts - you cut into their feet in several photos :)

My fav is number 1 - she looks so angelic! :)

These are great, but in 1 her left eye looks funny and her skin is washed out.

In 2, I don't like that there is no separation between the taller girl's head and the statue.

Between 4 and 5 I can't decide which one is my favorite.

I like #5 a lot. It feels like they are unaware of you. :)

Great photos.

#2 though looks funny to me..like the bowl is growing out of her head.

I like #5 very much! Very angelic.

Thanks for all the great C&C!

Where did you shoot these? The locations are great!

These photos were shot at different townhouse developments close to my own townhome.

As far as the feet being cut off, I double checked to see if I just cropped the photos that way, but I didn't the originals have the feet slightly chopped, so I will make sure to pay attention to that from here on out.

Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back